Re[2]: TR6 - 5 Speed

To: <matthmd@texaco.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re[2]: TR6 - 5 Speed
From: john_mcmaster@dpa.act.gov.au
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 98 09:05:44 +1000

     Matt, I'm not familiar with the Spitfire box, but DELLOW quote close
     ratio boxes from Toyota Supra as 'limited'.  The quoted close ratios
     are; 3.28; 1.89; 1.27; 1.00 and 0.86.  (Wide ratio 'standard' (good
     stocks) are; 3.57; 2.06; 1.38; 1.00 and 0.85)  They have a bellhousing
     for the 4 and 6 cylinder Triumph - maybe it will fit the Spitfire.
     Let me know if you need their address and contact details.

     John Mc
     '71 TR6 PI
     "Fast is First"