Re: tree gook

To: fergie@ntplx.net
Subject: Re: tree gook
From: karen hakala & tim hutchisen <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 07:10:09 -0500
Cc: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>, The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Living under pine trees in Maine my whole life here's two things to try: Laquer
thinner & Rain X. Body shops will quite often use laquer thinner for a variety
of foreign substances. I discovered the rain X trick this spring , in both cases
try a test spot before diving right in. I also wash & wax after each "removal" .

Tim Hutchisen
CC57781   1971 TR6

It's good to be back on the list; I love my new garage.