RE: tree gook

To: "'karen hakala & tim hutchisen'" <hakhutch@megalink.net>, fergie@ntplx.net
Subject: RE: tree gook
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 09:38:35 -0500
Cc: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Tim, (and all)

Laquer thinner will ruin a good paint finish.  It's a strong solvent... and
it will leave permanent spots in the paint.. (ask me how I know :-(

My friend swears  by "Color Back" (don't know the manufacturer) which is
sold by the local auto parts stores.

Laquer thinner is great for removing tar and stuff from chrome, glass,
aluminum, etc.  Just keep it away from paint!

Jim