Re: Vin Number

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, hamilton@ptd.net, NikkiMW1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Vin Number
From: Keith A Edwards <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 1998 19:17:10 -0400

Would this be what you were looking for?  It is what I posted about 3
weeks ago.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
~7.5 old British cars/parts

Ed Hamilton asked:

--------------B3E1D019EE519229962594B1

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 12:41:03 -0400
From: Keith A Edwards <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
To: Bob Danielson <rdaniels@snet.net>
CC: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: non LBC, VIN Search

I have used http://www.carfax.com/cgibin/kbb2 but it is not free if you
want _all_ the details.  Costs about 13USD per search, to get the entire
history.

I think it is useful for cars after 1981.

If someone knows a _free_ site, let me know.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
kedwards@norfolk.infi.net
http://members.tripod.com/~Keith_Edwards/