Hoist

To: TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hoist
From: Kiitsg@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 19:28:09 EDT
The best design for a hoist, without pulling down the house or garage, is to
use 4 pieces of 4X4, for legs, a 4X4 for a cross member, and 2X4's for
stantions, and 2X4's for gussets.  I built a swing set for this kids this way,
and it will hold an engine with no problem at all.  Carriage bolts and lag
screws hold it together.  You are looking at an investment of under $40, and
it is indestructible.  If you need info on how to build it, email me and I
will explain in detail.  You can break this design down, and store it under a
deck, or in a garage loft.

Good Luck
Kurt
69 TR6