TR4-6 heater fan motor

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4-6 heater fan motor
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 11:56:25 EDT
Listers,

Whle reading the latest issue of the MGB Driver, I found an ad for replacement
heater fans and motors for the TR4 - 6. The add says:

"If you own a TR4-6 and wish to improve the airflow through the heater system
of your car then this simple conversion is ideal. A high efficiency fan is
mounted to a new motor to provide the increased air flow. The motor fits on
existing mounting points without the need for drilling."

TR4-6 heater upgrade kit      812301X         56.40 (pounds)

Moss Manchester
113-117 Stockport Road
Cheadle Heath, Stockport
Cheshire, SK3 OJE
Tel 0161 480 6402
Fax 0161 429 0349

They are also available through M & G International, Manchester, 0161 773
9678, and M & G International, Merseyside, 0151 666 1666.

They also have improved fans for MGBs, if anyone is interested.

I though this might be of interest to some of you.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://www.sky.net/~boballen/mg/Masters/index.html
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74