Re: TR3 doors

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3 doors
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 17:51:10 -0600
Bob:

I don't worry about it - I usually shut the door by pushing on the top
of the door, and not too hard at that, not by pushing on the handle
area. My doors are in fine shape, although in the interests of keeping
the doors like that, I have made sure that the hinges and latches are
aligned and in excellent working order.

Dave Q.
'61 TR3A