Re: Car and Driver segment on TR-2, TR-3

To: "Blaine Seaboalt" <bas@vol.com>
Subject: Re: Car and Driver segment on TR-2, TR-3
From: "bill" <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 23:52:36 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
To the Triumph list:

I am posting a request by Mr. Blaine Seaboalt for a TR2/3 that he can use
for a segment on TNN.  Our complete correspondence follows.  I realize I'm
breaking protocol by reposting reply/response without snipping, but I've
left everything intact so you can read it in its entirety.  Please forgive.

Contact Mr. Seaboalt directly.  If you've ever seen the TNN programs, you
know they are first rate.  I'd like to see your car on TV.

Thanks!

Bill Wood
1973 TR6
1979 TR8 Coupe
1980 TR8 Coupe
1981 TR8 F.I.
Greensboro, N.C.
----------
> From: Blaine Seaboalt <bas@vol.com>
> To: bill <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
> Subject: Re: Car and Driver segment on TR-2, TR-3
> Date: Monday, October 05, 1998 10:32 AM
>
> Mr. Wood,
>
> First, thank you for your quick response to my e-mail.
>
> Please forward my request to the Triumph Mailing List and have any
members
> who express an interest contact me as soon as possible.
>
> I need to get started on the production of this segment very soon and
would
> like to find a time when the willing members of the club would be
available.

> At 08:49 PM 10/4/98 -0400, you wrote:
> >Mr. Seabolt,
> >
> >I have forwarded your message to members of our club, The Vintage
Triumph