RE: Electrical connections for Fog/Driving Lamps

Subject: RE: Electrical connections for Fog/Driving Lamps
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:57:19 +0100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
 Mine are wired up differently though. I don't use a relay for the fogs. The
fog light switch is wired to the main light switch in as such it only is
operable when the side or mains are on. Not being an expert in these things
I thought that would be a rather easy way of doing it. I have not yet blown
a fuse when driving along with full lights on.