Proud Association

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Proud Association
From: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 12:39:50 -0400
Many have expanded on the value of this list and of its membership.
Through my business travels, I have been fortunate to meet several
members in the past.  Yesterday, I traveled to Connecticut to take a
peek at a possible acquisition -- returning with the trailer empty :-(
On a positive note, I had the opportunity to meet Bob Danielson, his
wife (whose name, embarrassingly, escapes me) and his beautiful TR6.
It's not often that a guy will leave work, throw on a pair of jeans and
offer to lend assistance to a "stranger".  Topping it off, I experienced
difficulties with my tow vehicle and Bob allowed me drop the trailer in
his front lawn while getting the Jeep checked out.
What a collection of enthusiasts among the members of this list
service.  Thanks again, Bob.

Best regards,
Ed Hamilton