$$ PAY JOE CURRY $$

To: TR <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: $$ PAY JOE CURRY $$
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 20:43:37 -0700
Apparently, Joe is a slow learner! Because he is enthusiastic about
Triumphs and unselfishly interested in helping others of like mind, he
has now taken it upon himself to arrange to print multiple copies of TR
Service Bulletins, at $19 a pop out of his own pocket - even though HE
IS STILL OUT $80+ FOR THE LIST STICKERS!!!!!!!

I find it inexcusable that this sticker business has gone on this long!
Joe deserves better than this, so come on folks (you know who you are!)
PAY UP!!! They're only two bucks each...It won't hurt much - honest!

Please put a check in the mail TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To:  Joe Curry
     19308 224th. Court NE
     Woodinville, WA 98072

Michael Ferguson
(no, Joe did not ask me to write this...)