Re: $$ PAY JOE CURRY $$

To: "Tom O'Malley" <tomomalley@hey.net>
Subject: Re: $$ PAY JOE CURRY $$
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 19:07:24 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Tom and all,

I appreciate the concern over the $85 in unpaid decals, but I have been
in contact with most of those whose payments I have not received.  Most
have either been out of contact for a while or have temporarily
misplaced the payments or communications about the decals.  But I have
no doubt that the entire amount will be received in due course.

And if not, enough of you guys have added a buck or two to the payments
(in the guise of contributions to the Curry Beverage fund) that It still
will not end up being a deficit.  I have learned from experience that
most, if not all, people on these lists are honest upstanding citizens
and fully intend to pull their own weight.

It's usually time that is the problem.  Some of us have very little of
it to keep proper tabs on things, others (including myself) keep
watching it creep up on us rendering what remains of our brain cells
very slow in responding.

Regards,
Joe Curry

P.S. Anybody wanna buy a house?  I can't move until this one is sold.
As a result, Tiny Tim must sit under his tarp shivering in the damp
Seattle air (He's cripple, you know).

--

  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer