Brad Kahler

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brad Kahler
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 20:22:21 -0700
Cc: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Listers, just had a very nice day with Brad Kahler, we spent the morning
going over my T/R 3 so he can get some ideas on his new project, and
drove down to see John Lye in Charlottsville, Va., WOW what a restoration
shop he has, 2 Jags, 2 sprites a porsche, and a Morgan, all for frame-ups
and just beautiful, he had a lot of very usefull parts that Brad had been
searching for his early 4 so we just loaded up his P/C and now off the
Penna. to pick-up his trailer and head for Ill. to gets his T/R 3. Let me
tell you if you think the people on this list are nice chatting with,
wait till you get the privilage to meet them in person, John & his
partner Chip treated Brad and I like we were family, needless to say what
a way to spend the day, this list is, well I hope everyone has the same
good fortune to meet as many people in person from this list as I have,
its just great. Thanks for letting me share my feelings.  "FT"