What's wrong with suppliers?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: What's wrong with suppliers?
From: Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 21:27:08 -0700
Hi list: For the second time, I have requested by e mail parts for my
TR4. I have not contacted the "big three" as I am looking for used,
original items. Last Friday, I e mailed requests for these parts to four
of our suppliers, including Rimmer in England, and guess what--the only
company who has had the courtesy of answering was Rimmer ! They did not
have what I wanted, apologised and asked that I try them again.
Why do the suppliers have e mail if they are not going to answer us?
Like many of you, I cannot always call during the work day or fax in a
request. This night use of the list and e mail is about my best avenue
of communication.
I hope our suppliers in Ohio; San Jose; Atlanta and Arizona are reading
this list regularly. They sure could pick up a lot of  business !!
Thanks for reading,
Dennis Barr