Re: What's wrong with suppliers?

To: Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: What's wrong with suppliers?
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 07:15:13 -0400
Try Spitbits.  Nigel always answers my emails.  During the work on my son's
72 MK 4  we must have emailed Nigel 15 or 20 times for parts availability
or prices, etc..  I have emailed BPNW one time and was answered promptly.
I have emailed Rimmer 2 times, one prompt answer, one (a week ago) NO
answer at all.

Sam