Re: Moss USA vs Moss Europe --> was: TR6: water pump

To: peterz@merak.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Moss USA vs Moss Europe --> was: TR6: water pump
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 07:59:46 -0400
Peter Z. wrote:
>> Trmgafun wrote:
>> Is Moss USA under the same ownership as Moss Europe?
>
>Good question. They seem to use the same logo but have never made a
>reference to each other that I have seen. Maybe someone on the list knows?

Years ago there was a company called Triumphtune that supplied performance
parts for Triumphs (naturally).  Moss USA bought them and several MG
tuning companies and formed Moss International.  After a couple of years,
they sold off the British end of the business; however, the British
part still uses the Moss UK name even though they are now separate
companies.