re: Moss USA vs Moss Europe --> was: TR6: water pump

To: "'Trmgafun@aol.com'" <Trmgafun@aol.com>, Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: re: Moss USA vs Moss Europe --> was: TR6: water pump
From: "Shawn Loseke" <SLoseke@vines.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 98 12:36:05 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
They are not affiliated. The people at Moss USA get quite testy when asked
(at least some of them do). Moss Europe is currently owned by a larger
conglomerate. They do share logos. They also share part numbers. Also,
guess where the "Big Three" get most of there parts from? The majority come
from Moss Europe, or so they (Moss Europe) has told me. A few of us here in
Colorado have experienced pretty good savings on some items by ordering
direct from Europe. The shipping really isn't that bad and the savings you
can get by eliminating the middle man are pretty good. I still spread the
orders around though. It's good to try and keep them all in business. All
the competition can only help us.

Shawn
Original Text