Re: Moss USA vs Moss Europe --> was: TR6: water pump

To: peterz@merak.com
Subject: Re: Moss USA vs Moss Europe --> was: TR6: water pump
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:01:38 EDT
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< > From: Trmgafun@aol.com [mailto:Trmgafun@aol.com]
 > Sent: Monday, October 05, 1998 5:43 PM
 >
 > Is Moss USA under the same ownership as Moss Europe?

 Good question. They seem to use the same logo but have never made a
 reference to each other that I have seen. Maybe someone on the list knows?

 --- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO  Calgary,Canada ---

I can remember someone telling me recently that Nissonger(sp) was the parent
company of Moss USA, but I may have been misinformed.

Scott