RE: TR 6 Horns and VIN Number

To: "'rgb@exact.com'" <rgb@exact.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "gknight2@gte.net" <gknight2@gte.net>
Subject: RE: TR 6 Horns and VIN Number
From: Chris Bullock <Chris.Bullock@vtxix.slg.eds.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:53:00 -0400
I saw a car that beats all on this one.  I once owned CF389 U and was
amazed to see CF15 U at the British Invasion two years ago!  I remember it
looked to be laurel green / black interior and was in decent shape - owned
by a guy in NY state.
Pretty impressive, although I'll take my CP 51686 O any day.

Chris Bullock
Burlington, VT

1970 TR6 PI  CP51686 O