RE: TR 6 Horns and VIN Number

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR 6 Horns and VIN Number
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:43:34 -0600
Ok here is one from the opposite end of the scale... I have owned for the
past 16-1/2 years CF58310UO -- 19th last one made. Built on Jul 14, 1976 --
the very last day of production. Oh yeah... it runs like a top.

The only later one I have heard of (let alone seen) is the last one owned by
I think Bob Tulius. If anyone on the list has a later one than mine I'd sure
like to hear about it.

Cheers.

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO  Calgary,Canada ---