Insurance

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Insurance
From: "Hassan, Erkan" <hassan@pharmacy.ab.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 98 11:22:42 -0400
Listers,

I know there was a thread not to long ago on insurance options for our
cars.  Sorry to bomb the whole list with this, but was there closure on
this topic?  Was there a company which did not have the typical mileage
limit, and "use for club/hobby activities and occasional pleasure drives"
limitation?

Yes, I am in the process of reviewing my coverage, which as it turns out
has these limitations which I was told by the agent did not have them at
time of purchase.

Feel free to respond to me directly rather than use bandwidth if no one
else is interested in this info.

Thanks
Erkan Hassan
'62 TR3B