TRGB

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRGB
From: bjohnson@mmm.com
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 11:00:58 +0100
Listers

I have just received a mail shot from a company in England, to say that
they now have a web site, and a downloadable price list.  They are called
TRGB and they are based in Cambridgeshire.   I have dealt with them a lot ,
they are very helpful and  have competitive prices.   If you want to take a
look then go for      www.trgb.co.uk    They deal mainly with TRs and Spits
and can deliver worldwide.

As usual I must say that I have no connection with TRGB etc. etc.........

Brian Johnson

Internet     bjohnson@mmm.com

1963  TR4   AFP503A / IZS 733  - CT27216  ex USA - on the road since 1993
1954  TR2   46 BHX        TS554-O   in lots of pieces

Has anyone seen TR4 engine  CT 26894-E  in the USA  ?  Does anyone know
Carl Sandorf (WA) ?  My TR4 is trying to find its roots !