conv. tops

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: conv. tops
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 06:03:18 -0700
Listers in regards to the front flap on the conv. tops, I had a U/K top
(Prestige) in my attic that I unboxed yesterday and the flap is not like
a Robbins where I said you also punch a hole though it and its a weather
strip piece, this U/K top the flap will not fold under as the other, it
is about 1" shorter, so I now understand what you were refering to, yes I
 also can only get a small amount tucked under for insulation. The two
manufactures are different. Sorry about the misinfo I posted.