Re: Radio/Book?

To: ebk@buffnet.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Radio/Book?
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 07:35:28 -0400

Cosmo,
 If it's in a TR4A, then it would be a Motorola unit (well, 99.99999%
probability).  Smiths radios came in very early TR4s and TR2/3s.

As far as the concourse guide goes, believe it or not, several review copies
are still out.  I'm getting together with my co-author next weekend to clean
things up.  The biggest issue is finding the original source file! (DOH!
Double-plus ungood!, Rats!).  John and myself both had daughters, both moved
our offices at home to make way for nurseries, and both misplaced our files.
Great minds work alike!  If we can't, the final issue of the guide will be a
bit harder to generate.

Stay tuned Triumphdom...

Bruce Clough