Re: VTR '99 - Holiday Inn

To: jim.gambony@eds.com, amace@unix2.nysed.gov
Subject: Re: VTR '99 - Holiday Inn
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 07:12:20 EDT
Cc: jmerone@rocketmail.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-10-08 13:46:05 EDT, jim.gambony@eds.com writes:

<< I can bring a Ford tractor... with the "Ferguson system".  I consider it
the
 older cousin of the TR2.....  it was built before Ford and Ferguson got
 divorced.  And it does look quite racy with something like 25 degrees of
 negative camber on the front wheels.  With the front bucket on it does make
 the handling a bit difficult though. >>

I could bring a '50 Farmall Super A.  It's not related to TR at all, but has a
lot in common with our other toys.  Leaks oil, leaks gas, runs when it feels
like it, etc, etc.

Don Marshall