Re: Timing chain cover

To: Eric Straub <ericst@MICROSOFT.com>
Subject: Re: Timing chain cover
From: Gerhard.Wiederholl@t-online.de (Gerhard Wiederholl)
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 09:04:27 +0200
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hello Eric,

I´m sure this clay like substance is pure asbestos for sound deadening
reasons
and I don´t think you want to buy it new. But you can put some exhauster
repair
substance like gum gum on your timing cover which will look as ugly as
the
original stuff. Why not leave the cover naked. If then you think the
engine is
too loud you can still do something against it.

Regards

Gerhard Wiederholl

CC 31998 LO

--