Re: GOOD buying from the list

Subject: Re: GOOD buying from the list
From: Jack McCarrick <jmccarr@iwaynet.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 10:12:33 -0400
I'll throw 2 cents toward the positive experience group.  The transaction was
UPS COD based which at first bothered me but proved to be a great experience.
The materials that the seller shipped exceeded my expectation for quality at the
price. In life there a few that will cheat no matter what the forum.  The
character of most that appear here doesn't not fit that model.  That's not to
say that an occasional web based predator doesn't pass through.  Generally, they
don't stay long.