TR6 adhesive removal

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 adhesive removal
From: Steve & Deb Larson <slarson@luminet.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 19:44:59 -0500
Hi guys and gals, list lurker larson here. I've been in the back ground ever
since meeting a few of you at national in beautiful Hudson Wisconsin. Wasn't
that a nice day, so many magnificent automobiles.

Now to my question. I have removed the interior of my '73 TR6 as the
beginning of a complete restoration this winter. I am aghast at how much
adhesive remains. Any suggestions on the easiest removal techniques. I will
be painting the car so I have no concerns about preserving the finish.

I look forward to your responses.

Thanks in advance,
Steve (Reno) Larson