Re: Do TR4-4A gas caps vent?

To: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>
Subject: Re: Do TR4-4A gas caps vent?
From: Keith A Edwards <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 21:13:27 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
The TR4 gas tank was vented, while the TR4A tank was not.  Therefore the
TR4A cap was vented, or you _will_ suffer fuel starvation.  I mistakenly
used a TR4 (unvented) cap a few years ago.  As I recall, the fuel
starvation was worst when the gas tank was nearing empty.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
2 TR3Bs
2 TR4As
1 Healey
1 Princess
a couple of fractional cars, in addition