RE: Off Subject: Garage floor coatings

To: "'ralph.jannelli'" <ralph.jannelli@mci2000.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Off Subject: Garage floor coatings
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:00:37 -0500
Ralph,

When I bought my house 4 years ago the first thing I did was to clean the
floor and paint it with Sherwin Williams Tile-clad floor coating.  It's a
two part epoxy paint so far has held up pretty well (if you break the
concrete, the paint comes off too :(

It's available in about a dozen colors (mixed on the spot) and you need to
buy a two gallon "kit" (part A and part B), it was something like $75 at the
time.

No ties to S-W... they were convenient to where I worked.

Jim