Re: Winter Sale

To: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>, "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Winter Sale
From: "Faulkner" <sherry61@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 21:12:29 -0700
Brad/Brian

I bought most of the parts to rebuild my TR4A inside and out last winter
taking advantage of TRF's winter parts sale.  I did receive the 30% discount
and saved quite a bit.  The down side is that most things are not in stock
and so far there are still three items on back order.  They do however,
honor the discount on backorder parts.    Take a look around Christmas and
they usually discount gift certificates 10%.  If you were very organized and
could tolerate the backorder, there might be an additional savings if you
bought the gift certificates prior to the winter parts sale and used them to
pay for the parts.  You might check to see if it's legal.  My .02 worth and
of course no interest of any kind.

 Alan Faulkner

68 TR4A (67)  CTC76631  L
1960 Series I Alpine (B9008073 LRO)