Re: Winter Sale

To: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Subject: Re: Winter Sale
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 06:40:09 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Brian and List:

One word of caution regarding TRF's winter sale.
I still have 2 parts on backorder from previous
sales.  The past sale to generate cash flow was
nice since they listed only items in stocks, gave
the # in stock and didn't accept back orders.

If you are  planning a winter project, as I am -
rebuilding suspension, I would suggest getting
prices from more than one distributor and going
in order of preference, but only order from those
who have item in stock, since a back order could
ruin your completion of the project.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6