RE: Re-emergence of Triumph and Austin Healey names

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Re-emergence of Triumph and Austin Healey names
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 13:35:23 -0600

Uhh, not to pick a bone with anyone but... that might be a bit easier to
swallow if you were merely admiring the company for doing it. If you are
making a decision on what car to buy I have a feeling the price of such a
"unique" and non-sharing car might be a bit harder to swallow. I bet the Z3,
Boxster and SLK all share parts with other cars from the respective lineups.
If they didn't, their prices would not be so "reasonable" (ie much more $$$
than they already are).

The new XK8 and Aston Martin, although not quite the same as their ancestor
cars, are pretty sweet (for those considering cars in that price range).
They do share parts with others from the Ford lineup.

> Just my thoughts.

And mine also...

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---