Re: Sad day for Triumphs

Subject: Re: Sad day for Triumphs
From: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:37:21 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Oh, right!  No one was in the car at that time. If someone would have been
in it, they would not have survived...   We were in the process of putting
gravels down for our driveway for our new house (I had the Vitesse parked
about six or seven feet away), when the truck went by the Vitesse, the
ground gave way under the truck.  The truck got unbalanced, the ground gave
way more.....  Well the ground didn't get hurt too bad.....  The Vitesse
broke the fall....

When I got the Vitesse, it was a basket case.  I had floor panels and
rockers fabricated and used custom seats.  Hugh, if you're out there, I
finally got the Vitesse going!  It's fifth voyage was it's last....

Ron and Angie - Dalton, Ga
62 Triumph Vitesse (RIP)  77 Spitfire (wants to be DSP)
84 300ZX Turbo (F/S)      92 Tempo GLS (Stealth Bomber)
"I have a tendancy to wear my mind on my sleeve.....
 I have a history of losing my shirt" - Bare Naked Ladies