Re: Sad day for Triumphs

To: nottingham@alltel.net
Subject: Re: Sad day for Triumphs
From: vitesse@juno.com
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 15:56:35 -0400
Cc: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:19:39 -0400 "Ron and Angie"
<nottingham@alltel.net> writes:

>List,
>
>Sunday was a sad day for Triumphs.  My Vitesse died.  It was >destroyed
by a truck.

Well, I am at a real loss for words.  I am obviously missing some parts
of these postings, but the one that hurt the most was the first.

reading the lines " My Vitesse died"...I knew it was the one I had great
dreams for....and I never even got to see it running, let alone drive it.

Sorry to hear that it is gone, Ron, at least everyone is ok.  Should I
assume that you are no longer interested in the original motor?  To
answer a suggestion that you sell it back to me....no thanks.

If you have any pictures, let me have one, I'd love to see what you were
able to do with it.

As for a GT6...I have a line on a '72 body...restorable and probably
cheap.  A lot like the Vitesse was, except not cut in half.

Take Care

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]