Dan Master's restoration fund

To: TR List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Dan Master's restoration fund
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 19:04:21 -0400
>Listers...
>
>This is reminder #3 about the repair fund for Dan Master's TR6 that is
>currently OPEN for contributions.  Here's Dan's address again if you
>missed it:
>
>Dan Masters
>1051 Vera Drive
>Alcoa, TN 37701
>
>Please e-mail me off list if you need more details.
>
>Cheers!
>Tom O'Malley in Southbridge Massachusetts
>'74, '77 Spits

"This represents a good entertainment value.  I Highly recommend it."
Eskle and Sebert

I am sending off a check today!  AND I am also sending off a check
of like amount to:

Fat Chance Garage
P.O. Box 58333
Salt Lake City, UT 84158
USA

This is MJB, the keeper of the Majordomo host computer without which
there would be no list.  If he didn't do it one of us would have to.
And Lord knows it wouldn't be me.  I don't know nuttin' about no
majordomo lists.

Dave Massey
St. Louis, MO USA

P.S. I have no financial interest... yada yada bla bla bla