TR3 Floors....They're installed

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 Floors....They're installed
From: Gbouff@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 22:34:18 EDT
Well after spending most of the weekend behind a welders helmet, I finally
finished installing the new floors.  I realize now, why I haven't quit my day
job.  My respect for an accomplished welder just went up 1000%.

Actually they look OK.  A little rough in some spots, but that's what power
grinders are for.

Now for my next act, I going to attempt to make one good fender out of two not
so good fenders.  I will  to cut and overlap the seams and weld both inside
and outside.  Hopefully I can do this without burning through the fender.

Someone told me about an anti-splatter spray that will supposedly assist in
the process.  I'll pick some up tomorrow before I attempt the fenders.  Has
anyone on the list ever used this stuff before?

Well that's it for now.

Regards,
Gary Bouffard
TS 58399