South Bend Indiana 1970 GT 6+

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: South Bend Indiana 1970 GT 6+
From: kevin huff <khuff@skyenet.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 23:29:54 +0000
Add in the paper today may be of intrest to someone. 1970 GT 6+ for sale.

   Called the owner and here's the scoop. Bill Rozzi part owner of S.B
Foreign Car parts.Owned the car five years. Was originaly marroon? Now
painted dark blue, paint not quality but body is solid. Interior restored.
Tranny replaced in 97 no overdrive. Minitaur (minilite replica)wheels,free
flow exhaust,  1" front swaybar , Longflow air cleaners, seperate oil and
volt gauges. 4 point harness, Blaupuket radio(you know what I mean), He
didn't know if it would scare buyers off to know that it was raced last year
and won the S.B. Regional Solo Championship. I felt it wouldn't as he said
there were  no major changes from stock. Price $5500
  So many Gts so little space.
 If any one is interested call Bill Rozzi at (219) 273-1142 in the evenings.
Also this car may be seen at his store S.B. Foreign Car Parts on US 31 just
north of South Bend......

Kevin E. Huff
69 Gt6+
70 Gt6+