RE: Re-emergence of Triumph...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Re-emergence of Triumph...
From: Egil Kvaleberg <egil@kvaleberg.no>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:29:46 GMT
On 15 Oct 1998, Kurt Oblinger wrote:

> These days,
> when a young person is looking for a "sporty" car in the $20k range, it's
> a RAV4 or a Honda CRV or a Suzuki Grand Vitara

This "young person" certainly can't come from the same planet?

Surely: "Honda CRV" and "sporty". I simply cannot make that compute.

Unless "sporty" is a mis-spelling for "late thirties, three kids and a
dog", or perhaps just "boredom".

Egil
--
Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the
Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.