RE: Re-emergence of Triumph...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Re-emergence of Triumph...
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 14:46:31 +0100
I tend to agree, When I was a young person, there was no way I could have
afforded any new car. What they mean with young must be end twenty to end
thirty, as end thirtyish people seem to have a desperate desire to think and
prove themselves they are still young. BTW I'm 32 and have never owned a new
car in my life. But I did own about 40 different used cars(not at a time)
since I was 15.(mostly brit iron of one or the other description) though I
did own a BMW 2800 CS and a row of 02 tourings and saloons.

Gernot