Skirted Thermostats (yet again)

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Skirted Thermostats (yet again)
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@idcnet.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:27:39 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Yeah, yeah, I know this has all been covered in the past but I have a very
short memory.  It seems to me that someone on this list identified a
thermostat from a current vehicle that was a direct replacement for the
skirted stat used in the TR3A.  Was it from a Volvo, maybe?  Also, someone
else said that the t'stat may be available from a Massey-Fergusson dealer.
Is this true?  Does anybody have any recollection of either of these
threads, or are they just products of an over-active dream state induced by
too much Berghof Bock consumed at the "Cafe Carpe" during the Wednesday
night soccer referees meeting?