Re: Butt sag fix

To: Ken Bertschy <kentop@dakotacom.net>
Subject: Re: Butt sag fix
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 08:46:02 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Ken,
If you want to get exotic, you can get a compressor and sensors from a
'79 Buick Riviera and rig them up so that the car automatically adjusts
the ride for its load.  Of course, the Riviera pumped the air equally to
both shocks on the rear, but you could probably improvise a soultion for
that.  Maybe even put 2 compressors on it, one for each side.

But then you would need to do the Dan Masters GM alternator conversion.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--

  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer