Re:Skirted Thermostats

To: Michael Marr <mmarr@idcnet.com>, "INTERNET:triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re:Skirted Thermostats
From: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 20:10:46 -0400
Michael,

I probably was the originator of those threads.
The current thermostat that replicates the function,
but not the exact original design of the TR2-4A
thermostat is the one from XKs Unlimited for the
Jaguar XK120-140.

I have one source that says it is a good fit and
works well.  One other said he would be getting one, but
I heard nothing more about it.  If you get one, please
let us all know how it goes!

-Tony