TR6 fuse recommendation and voltage stablizer

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 fuse recommendation and voltage stablizer
From: Huppertc@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 10:16:06 EDT
I was sure I had saved the recent thread on correct fuses for the TR6, but now
I can't find it.  Dan Master recommended something like 10, 10, and 15 amp
fuses for the three.  Does anyone have that summary info?

And while I'm asking...I found the short that was pinning my fuel gauge (wire
harness worn through by rubbing at driver's feet).  Now I'm back to a gauge
that reads about 1/2 to 3/4 of what it should.  My temp gauge also never goes
above 1/4 or so.  Does the stabilizer failure show these sypmtoms?  Or does my
TR run cool and I should just pull the sender from the tank to find the ball
half full?

Carl Huppert

Carl Huppert