Wife wants TR 6, Trade 7 or 8

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wife wants TR 6, Trade 7 or 8
From: Tom Beaver <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 17:52:37 -0500
Listers
My super wife wants a TR 6. I have the following TR's that I am willing to
swap or sell  for the right car or money to buy said car.

1980 TR 8 convertible, all original except ss exhaust, Platinum. 80,000
miles. Some rust on outside bottom of both doors and left front fender lip.
I bought from original owner about 6 years ago and have put a new top on
it, Ted S rear bushings and  a rebuilt alternator. Asking $4,500.

1979 TR 7 convertible. This car is dark yellow with TR 8 alloy wheels.
Paint is about 7 years old and looks like it has just been painted.
Polyurethane paint. New door panels in tan. CD palyer. SS exhaust. Engine
rebuilt approx 15,000 miles ago. SU carbs, 5 speed. An excellent running
car and a pleasure to drive and listen to. No rust. Asking $5,500.

If anyone is interested in these cars or would like to trade a TR 6
preferably in dark blue, please let me know. I can't think of a better
present to get and she really wants than another Triumph. I'm a licky guy.

Thanks
Tom Beaver
Indianapolis