Re: Zerk Fittings / Steering trunions / TR6

To: "George Hay Kain, III" <ghkain@blazenet.net>
Subject: Re: Zerk Fittings / Steering trunions / TR6
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 22:33:28 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
George;
You're absolutely right! Go have a beer.- Relax- Approximately 50% of us
have been pumping grease in the trunnions for 25 years without a
problem. LOGIC? You own an LBC- there is no such thing as logic. The
best thing you could do is to leave the zerk in the steering rack and
pump away at to your heart's content rather than go to the trouble of
removing the fitting- IMHO>

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6
trunnions greased regularly since new