Why do you drive classic cars?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Why do you drive classic cars?
From: Windoseat@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 11:52:36 EDT
Well, gang;

Ever since I took my first ride in an Austin Healey Sprite handling has been
the only thing that I've used as a measurement for a good ride. A car can have
a 500cc engine and i won't miss the acceleration as long as it goes fast
through sweeping curves. I usually find that no matter how fast a car the
other guy is driving he backs off in the curves.....even if he has a car that
is capable of cornering. My current project is to turn the GT6+ into an
awesome cornering machine.

Another reason is that I like the feeling of being totally in touch with the
process of driving. To me it is a skill that needs constant honing and how can
you do that in a lumbering....insulated.....automatic transmissioned domestic
living room on wheels?

LBC's that's where it's at.

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"