RE: Why do you drive classic cars?

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Why do you drive classic cars?
From: "maineac" <maineac@gateway.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 18:58:34 -0400
>Fellow listers
>
>I am interested in why you all drive Triumphs or other classic cars,
>given that they all break down, are draughty, cost lots of money to keep
>on the road, give an endless supply of skinned knuckles and all those
>problems to solve.
>
>Lets hear it from you all.
>

>Irwin
>N Ireland
>TR6 150 PI       1972   (A1)
>Spitfire MK3     1970   (mostly in little pieces)

Why, Irwin, do you mean there's more?  I think you covered all the major
reasons why I drive a TR!  Just think, there are all those Toyota Camry
owners out there who have never known the joys of night-time driving with
Lucas electrics, or of trying to change an oil filter on a TR6!  Poor
fools...

Tom Walling