Re: Grose-Jets experiences for TR6?

To: Monte DeCarlo <mdecarlo@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: Grose-Jets experiences for TR6?
From: bjohnson@mmm.com
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 11:16:01 +0100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Monte
I have used them with HS6 SUs in my TR4.  Apart from the fact that I
originally didn't tighten them up enough, and both worked loose, causing a
misfire, I have not had any trouble. They work OK

Brian Johnson

Internet     bjohnson@mmm.com

1963  TR4   AFP503A / IZS 733  - CT27216  ex USA - on the road since 1993
1954  TR2   46 BHX        TS554-O   in lots of pieces

Has anyone seen TR4 engine  CT 26894-E  in the USA  ?  Does anyone know
Carl Sandorf (WA) ?      My TR4 is trying to find its roots !

Monte DeCarlo <mdecarlo@us.ibm.com> on 16/10/98 18:52:18

Please respond to Monte DeCarlo <mdecarlo@us.ibm.com>