Engine stand

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Engine stand
From: "Frank & Carol Bandre" <bandrece@accessus.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 11:42:34 -0500
My 76 TR6 will be getting a complete body mend and paint job this winter.
The shop that is donig the work will pull and engine and transmission in
order to do a proper job on the engine compartment.  He will deliver the
engine back to me in order to clean and paint it.  I will need a stand in
order to work on it.  Anybody know or an inexpensive $75-$100) stand that
is available, or plans to build one from wood (no metal working capability,
so wood is required)?  Also, as far as I can tell, the engine block was a
semi-gloss black.  What about the oil pan? Was it blue (like the oil filter
cover)? Any other colors used? TIA

Frank
'76 TR6 CF57005U